Family Farm, LLC
Community Supported Agriculture
July 5 - September 30
Pick-up: once a week on your prescheduled day, which you select when you sign up. Choose any day Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri or Saturday. The day you choose is the day you come for each of the 13 weeks, between 1 pm and 5 pm.
Cost: $260 for the season, based on $20 per week.
How to get started:
1. Sign-up is in person at our farm stand at 910 Silver Lane between April 29 & June 24
2. Read, review, and sign the CSA agreement (1 page) This is when you choose your day of pick-up for the season.
3. Make payment with cash or credit card by June 24 (all major credit cards accepted)
How it works:
1. Show up on your day, once a week with your own bags/containers to take your veggies.
(Can't make it every week? Send a friend or family member or consider it a donation to the local food pantry, helping those in need in our own community)
2. Put your initials on the roster and be on your way!
Copyright © 2007-2017 Futtner's Family Farm, LLC - designed and maintained by Systems-Consulting.com